(You many print a copy from the link below)
(You many print a copy from the link below)
Thank you for deciding to purchase a Silver King Labs’ puppy. We want to make this a stress free, enjoyable experience for you. We hope that you will enjoy your new puppy for years to come. We have taken the steps to ensure that your new puppy is healthy. Your puppy has been selectively bred for excellent quality, health, soundness, intelligence and good temperament.
Please feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way. This contract is written for the protection of both the breeder and the buyer - However, it is primarily written to protect the health and general well-being of the puppy.
It will be up to us, the breeders, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually at the age of 6-8 weeks, depending on the weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the mother. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
If there is a congenital defect (not including Hips which are genetic) within one year from birth and it can be surgically corrected for less than the cost of a replacement puppy, we will pay the cost of the surgery (not the tests and doctors’ visits leading up to the surgery) up to the price of the puppy. Once the price of the puppy has been reached the owner is responsible for all other costs. If it cannot be surgically corrected:
* The dog must be humanely put to sleep, and a letter stating such from your veterinarian must be received by us. The letter MUST be certified mail to Silver King Labs, 12990 Rockville Rd, Jackson, Alabama, 36545.
* You must send us the dog’s registration papers back.
* The dog must carry our kennel name in its registration name.
* The dog must have never been used for breeding and still be with the original owner.
After these qualifications have been met, you may choose a replacement puppy (of equal quality), buyer pays shipping, from any litter subject to availability, paying the difference in price if you desire a more expensive puppy. NO CASH REFUNDS ARE GIVEN. Our guarantee DOES NOT include poisoning, accidents, heat exhaustion or injuries due to poor housing and care of dog or behavioral problems, as training philosophies and environments vary amongst individuals. Our guarantee does not include cosmetic issues with puppies such over bites, under bites, missing teeth, umbilical hernias. We also do not guarantee external and internal parasites.
HIP DYSPLASIA GUARANTEE:
In the unlikely event that a Silver King Labs puppy is suspected of being dysplastic in its first two years, this is the procedure as follows:
* Notify us by telephone or letter.
* Submit the x-ray to the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals, University of Missouri, Columbia MO 65210.
If The OFA finds the dog severely dysplastic then to qualify for a replacement:
* The dysplastic dog must be put to sleep by your vet, and a letter from your vet must be sent to us stating that this has been done. The statement must also state that the animal has not been over fed for its height/structure, and has received regular checkups from the vet.
* The dog’s papers must be sent to us and transferred into our name.
* The dog must have been x-rayed for this condition before its second birthday, but not before 1 1/2 years of age. (Sometimes an early x-ray will not portray true results during growth spurts.)
* No dog will be guaranteed with this health guarantee unless it carries our kennel name in its prefix. The dog must have never been used for breeding, not be overweight and still with its original owner. The dog MUST also be on NUVET the pet vitamin for this contact to be valid.
* No replacement will be given if the dog has been over exercised during their growth period (until 1.5 years), which is running or jumping with the dog in excessive play.
NO CASH REFUNDS ARE GIVEN. No further guarantees are implied either verbally, written or otherwise stated.
We recommend that you take you puppy in for a vet check up with in the first 10 days after receiving the puppy. We, as the breeder have already supplied your puppy with the first set of shots and several dewormings as noted on your health record that is supplied to you at time of pick up. We require you to keep your pup on a regular vaccination schedule and routine deworming by a licensed vet.
Because of the variety of quality dog foods available ( all canine illness are not covered by vaccination), we require that ALL Silver King Labs puppies/dogs be kept on ”Nu Vet Canine Plus” This nutritional supplement is only available through breeder recommendation. You will be instructed concerning this when you pick your new puppy up. You are expected to have this on hand when you leave our kennel. The telephone number to order Nu Vet is 1-800-474-7044. Your order code is 66510. Nu Vet labs send us a monthly report on which Silver King Labs are being supplemented with Nu Vet Canine Plus.
***NOTE: This health guarantee will be considered NULL and VOID if you do not keep your pet on this supplement.***
In the event the Buyer can no longer keep this puppy for any reason, the Buyer agrees to offer Silver King Labs the first chance to take this puppy/dog back and have papers transferred back into Silver King Labs name. In the event of a re-sale the Buyer must notify Silver King Labs via Letter/Telephone with the new name and address of the new owner. Buyer also agrees not to sell this puppy/dog to any retail company or establishment.